Dr. Kuo-Cheng Wu
Kuo-Cheng Wu is a senior researcher in the ThinkLab at the University of Salford. His main research focus is on developing collaborative technology for multi-functional teams. Within this context, he has been conducting research to develop flexible collaboration platforms and multi-user interface frameworks for engineering and construction sectors.
- Collaborative Technology
- Multi-user Interface
- BIM Technology
Research Projects (current and previous)
- Design4Energy, ProSEco, CoSpaces
Qualifications and Memberships
- BSc, PhD
- Fernando, T, Wu, K.C and Bassanino, M (2013) Designing a novel virtual collaborative environment to support collaboration in design review meetings, ITcon Vol. 18, pg. 372-396.
- Bassanino, M., Fernando, T. and Wu, K.C. (2013) Can virtual workspaces enhance team communication and collaboration in design review meetings? Accepted by Journal of Architectural Engineering and Design Management.
- Du, X., Fernando, T., Wu, K.C. and Yao, J. (2012). Visualisation in Business Process Simulation. Modelling and Applied Simulation Conference.
- Wu, K. C. and Fernando, T. (2005), A Novel Interface Paradigm for Supporting CAD Environments, Computer Graphics & Geometry Journal, ISSN 1811-8992 Vol. 7(1), pp 76-90.